The “uzh agenda” (University of Zurich calendar of events) is published in collaboration with the University of Zurich. It is distributed personally at our shops, additionally to newly-enrolled students at the beginning of their first semester. The agenda is also part of the first-semester package supplied to new students by the Student Association of the Faculty of Economics and the Student Association BIUZ (Biology) as well as the Student Association Atomoi (Student Association Chemistry Biochemistry).
Format & Pricing
|Full-Page||Text & logo entry||1/4-page||Bookmark|
|Outside back cover||148*105 mm (A6) *||on request|
|Inside front cover||148*105 mm (A6) *||on request|
|Inside back cover||148*105 mm (A6) **||on request|
|4 logo entries / month||n.V.||4'000.–|
|4 text entries / month (including logo small)||18*18mm||5'000.–|
|Month sponsorship, full-page||148*105 mm (A6) *||5'900.–|
|1/4-page (4 Banners)||88*30mm||5'900.–|
|Bookmark or Flyer||182*54 mm||5'900.–|
All prices are in Swiss francs (CHF), excluding VAT.
* Another option is a type area of 148 x 93 mm (the advertisement is placed on the left, and the distance between the advertising text and the binding should be at least 1.2 cm). Bleed margin: 3 mm
** Another option is a type area of 148 x 93 mm (the advertisement is placed on the right, and the distance between the advertising text and the binding should be at least 1.2 cm). Bleed margin: 3 mm
Student organisations such as faculty associations have the opportunity to publicise important dates in the “uzh agenda” free of charge. This allows students to maintain an overview of events scheduled over the whole year.
- Official information on student life, semester dates, enrolment dates, etc.
- Dates and offers related to careers and professions
- Job opportunities for students
- Information from student faculty associations
- Important information on sports events and ASVZ (Academic Sports Association Zurich) registration deadlines